Overload Permission

Students wanting to take over 18 hours of coursework (overload) will need special permission using the Overload Permission Form. Students who have a 3.0 or higher overall GPA need to fill out the form, sign, then submit to Academic Support.

Students who have below a 3.0 overall GPA will need to obtain approval from the Director of Academic Support or the Provost for Academic Affairs.